“Is it so sudden that Xiamen left?”
Apparently, Xiamen did not show any signs until he arrived in Nobira with Kangseol and made a sword for him.
He just watched Karen’s spark as if he was relieved.
“Yeah, I was surprised too. But it would be better if you heard this from Kibo instead of me. “Because I don’t know Xiamen very well.”
“There is something that Xia Mun left behind for Kibo.”
It will happen.
No, maybe Xiamen would have done that.
He didn’t have much of a connection with Mira Yu, but he had a very deep connection with Kibo.
‘And the reason he connected me with Xiamen was because of his height, so if he had something to tell me, he would have left it with him.’
Kangseol replied to Yu Mira indifferently.
“Then I guess I should go to Kibo now.”
“Yes, Kibo is waiting.”
Kang Seol walked a little with Mira Yu.
Her energy, which had seemed a bit off-putting a while ago, was now rather neat and tidy.
‘Has the person changed?’
It seemed like what happened in Yognathun had changed her.
While he was thinking that, he arrived at Kibo’s base.
Kibo’s headquarters is now shabby.
Snowfall entered there.
There were now only one or two guards watching at most.
“I brought Kibo.”
“Ah, Snowman. It’s really fast too. “I heard they headed straight from Gulia to Novira.”
“Sometimes you need a break. “Don’t strain your body too much.”
“Thank you for your concern. Rather…”
“Yes, I called you because of Xiamen.”
– What! Give me my Xiamen back!
– Our precious vending machine…
– We lost the goose that laid the golden eggs.
– If I had known this would happen, I would have split the ship a long time ago.
“Are you sad that I left without saying goodbye to you?”
“Not really, but I’m a little embarrassed.”
“Hahaha… He didn’t tell me in detail, but it looked like he had decided on something big.”
“It seems like what happened in Yognathun brought about a change in him as well. “Here’s the letter he left.”
a letter envelope sealed with wax was delivered to Kangseol.
After checking the seal, Kang Seol noticed that Kibo had not opened the letter.
When Kangseol looked at him, Yumira, who was next to Kibo, answered instead.
“Because these are the words I left for you.”
Kang Seol broke the seal with the dagger that was placed together and took out the letter inside.
– This is Xiamen.
‘That’s the answer.’
Xiamen’s letter started with a very simple word.
Kang Seol confirmed his next words.
– Snowman. If you are reading this letter by now, you may be a little confused. Or, you could just assume it happened.
The corners of Kangseol’s mouth rose slightly.
Xiamen was able to see through people very well.
– I know that no amount of gratitude can be enough for what happened in Yognatun the other day. So, I will stop expressing my gratitude through words alone.
Even this content seemed familiar.
– The reason I am leaving Novira is none other than that. It’s because of you.
‘It’s because of me…’
He wasn’t the type of person to blame anyone, so there must be a reason why he wrote this.
– Snowman You are more special than any transferor I have ever encountered. A vast amount of knowledge that even surprised me, and wisdom to match. Unlike other transferees, you act as if you have experienced this Pandea beforehand.
‘… Was it a bit too much?’
Kangseol knew a lot of miscellaneous knowledge about Pandea and did not pretend to not know such trivial knowledge.
That may be why Xiamen felt strange about him.
– And with that, we change the world. You are truly an interesting person. Can you feel it? The world reached its limit after going through the Age of Myth, the Age of Dragons, the Age of Iron, the Age of Faith, and the Age of Lies. Too much evil has filled this continent of Pandea.
– I once let go of everything. After Orgo left, greatly disappointed in the world, I no longer had the courage to face the world. He left the world with only the sword he left behind.
Orgo’s pain was passed on unfiltered to his descendant, Hamun.
That’s why Xiamen wandered his life without a compass.
– But then you showed up. Melting down the sword Orgo left behind and giving it to you was no different from a gamble. A gamble that predicts my future. I didn’t have very noble beliefs or intentions. Just…
a new compass appeared in Xiamen, who had turned her back on the world.
It was snowing.
– I really hoped you were the right person. I missed the world. I wanted you to be my reason to face the world again. It was a cowardly act. These types of gambles tend to end up in the wrong end. You will lose a lot of money and have a terrible morning.
Was that really the case?
– But somehow my pockets are deep. Thanks to you, I can afford to go out into the world again. There is only one problem left, not the problem of mindset. This is me, who has been twisted for a long time.
‘… That’s why you left.’
– I want to forge a better sword. And I would like to give it to you when we meet again. So, goodbye for now. Bye.
Kang Seol folded the letter.
Mira Yu asked.
“… What is it about?”
Mira Yu seemed to be curious about the contents of Xia Mun’s letter.
“It doesn’t really mean that I’m just leaving.”
Kibo next to him laughed.
“Hehe… That’s a question and answer. He left like that. How… but didn’t you feel some regret? “We left yesterday, so if we leave now… let’s see, um… you could probably catch up, right?”
[The conditions for the adventure ‘Holding the Legs of Your Pants’ have been met.]
A choice came to mind.
[Your powerful helper, Xiamen, has left. According to Kibo, we can still catch up with him. How would you respond to Kibo?]
1. We need to catch him right away.
2. Is this all he has left?
3. The destination is not written. Do you happen to know where he went?
4. Now is not the time to cling to him.
Kang Seol answered with a smile.
“Let’s leave it alone. “I will meet you someday.”
[The conditions for the adventure ‘Holding the Pant Legs’ are not met.]
[The adventure ‘Holding the Pant Legs’ cannot be scheduled.]
“Hoo… In this wide Pandea?”
“Pandea is narrower than you think.”
“ha ha ha! Jeon is teaching this keyboard. But maybe what you said is right… After all, as you climb up and up, the paths inevitably merge, right?”
Kibo was quite perceptive.
He acted as if he knew that Ha-moon left to train himself.
Kang Seol nodded.
‘This is a great opportunity.’
In any case, most of what could be obtained from Xiamen had already been obtained.
Xiamen’s helper level is hero level.
Nevertheless, the power of the title of Orgo’s descendant was so great that he forged as many as two special items. But maybe that’s the limit.
A miracle created when good ingredients and good opportunities meet.
Perhaps Xiamen himself knew it well. That his abilities have reached their limit and that he no longer has the ability to support Snowfall.
The snowfall was intensifying at a much faster rate than normal transitions.
Every time he completed two adventures, he became stronger, just like others who completed five or six adventures.
‘Xiamen also needs to be promoted.’
Just as Snowfall’s summons jumped from hero level to legendary level, helpers were also able to go through the same process.
The corpse hawk Koopa left Shadow Canyon to gain wider wings, and Mael wandered every day to experience the world.
Xiamen will also go through the same process.
‘I hope it goes well… but it’s uncomfortable if you’re away for too long.’
There will be a season called the Night Crow right now and it won’t be too hard, but no one knows what will happen afterward.
Kang Seol hoped that Xia Mun would at least show up at the right time.
‘If you went to the closest place, it would probably be the Tomb of the Sword… and if you went a little further, it would be the Iron Heart Marceline?’
The Tomb of the Sword was a sacred place for swordsmen and generals, and Marceline was the country that exported the most weapons throughout Pandea.
There were many high-quality steel and skilled field managers.
‘I guess I’ll take care of it.’
Snowfall suddenly occurred.
“I have to go.”
“Hmm, have you found a place to stay?”
“No, I’m leaving Nobira right now.”
“what? Ha ha ha ha ha! Now I see that you and Xiamen are the same people!”
– and;; Look at the power haha
– Xiamen: Huh? You too?
– It has to be like this! There’s no need to stick around so there’s something to see haha
– the jungle movement is crazy;
Kang Seol immediately said goodbye to Kibo and tried to leave the building.
“for a moment.”
“I have something to say. “It’ll just take a moment.”
Mira Yu said as she went outside ahead of the snowfall.
Kang Seol followed her with puzzled eyes. It seemed like something Kibo didn’t want to hear.
When Kang Seol came out, Mira Yu briefly explained her business.
“Let’s be friends.”
Kang Seol immediately realized what Yu Mira was saying.
“Are you talking about adding friends?”
Kang Seol adjusted the interface as he had learned earlier.
[I like being alone, so we became friends.]
– I heard you like being alone!
– I lied! I only believed in you…
– Could it be that I fell for the snowman? Hehe!
Although Kang Seol became friends with her, he was curious about the reason.
“But why are you adding me as a friend?…”
“I plan on paying back what I owe. “What happened in Yognathun?”
“… It doesn’t matter if you don’t have to pay it back.”
Mira Yu’s expression was stern.
Rather, the snowfall was surprising.
“You can’t do that. “I owe you too many lives.”
“The members who went with us, Kibo… and the innocent people. “I owe you so much, Snowman.”
“You don’t necessarily have to pay all of that, Mira.”
“it is not so. “It’s all something I have to pay back.”
From the eyes to the facial expression and even the radiating atmosphere.
“Because now I plan to lead them.”
“I plan to stay in Nobira, so I don’t think I’ll have to face much in the future. That’s why. “Why did you have to do something so troublesome?”
“What do you plan to do while staying in Novira?”
Mira Yu smiled awkwardly.
The smile was awkward, like someone smiling for the first time. But it was still okay.
“We will conquer the Great Forest. “With my new relic hunting team.”
“I hope you succeed.”
“Goodbye, snowman. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. “I want you to remember this.”
She said the last words.
“If you need my help, please let me know anytime. It might not be of much help now, but you don’t know what will happen later, right? “If you need help, Snowman…”
I could feel the sincerity in each and every word Yu Mira uttered.
“I will do my best to help you. This is my promise.”
Kang Seol smiled slightly and said goodbye to her.
And then he got on the carriage leaving Nobira.
– Oh, this was an impossible route to conquer
– I wasted time, damn it
– Who is the b*stard who recommended Yu Mira’s route?
– I wanted to be sweet! I’m out of sugar!
– Teacher, please don’t act like this here and have some red ginseng candy.
– and;; I don’t even look back. Both of them are so cool lol
Snowfall’s carriage has arrived at its destination.
As soon as he arrived at his destination, he designated it as his base.
[The resting base is changed to Audenine.]
[The base is moving. Roll the travel luck die.]
[The travel luck die rolls a 4.]
[You have a fairly good fortune.]
[Your adventure near Audenin will proceed smoothly.] [
If you Adventures in the vicinity proceed at a level of difficulty that is not that difficult.]
[There is little chance that the adventure you choose near Novira will be forcibly replaced by another unexpected adventure.] [This
is a good fortune for adventuring in the vicinity.]
“Hehe… I’m glad.”
– at las! everyone! 4 is finally out!
– Lucky number 4! 7 Get out!
– Surprisingly, the dice roll up to 6.
– 4444444444444 Sigh!
– There’s a lot in a snowman’s sigh, really haha
– I can’t believe I’m this happy even if I only get 40,000. Maybe we can become happy easily?
– I thought I was abandoned by the dice!
– Dice: I’ll leave for today. See you next time!
Life in a new base.
It went very smoothly from the very beginning.
Karen rubbed her sleepy eyes and placed her hand on Kang Seol’s shoulder.
“Haaam… are we all there?”
“Okay, let’s find accommodation first.”
In order to find suitable accommodation in Audenin, they went deeper and deeper. I wandered around the winding alleyways as if I knew the lodgings.
The footsteps chasing them also became faster.
However, at a sharp bend in the alley, a sword suddenly popped out.
It was Karen’s sword.
“This is my first time seeing such vicious pursuit. what?”
“Now wait a minute!”
“female? “Do you know someone, owner?”
“no. “Not one more than that.”
“I know that.”
The people who were following Snow Seol quickly filled the alley.
It looks like they are blocking the road back and forth to prevent the snow from escaping. There seemed to be about 7 people.
Snowfall became displeased and said.
“I think I got the wrong person.”
One of the trail runners noticed the signs of snowfall and quickly took action.
“Wait a moment… please wait here for a moment. “I don’t mean to harm you.”
For a moment, Kang Seol did not understand what kind of bizarre situation this was.
He was confident that he would escape if he could, but he was curious about the other person’s purpose and waited for a while.
Soon a sound was heard.
“Here we go!”
“Huh… Huh… Did you wait long?”
“I do not know.”
“Okay, heo… heo…”
The man was breathing heavily.
He was someone who had been desperately looking for snowfall before. He jumped out of his pajamas and faced the snowfall.
“Whew… sorry for being rude. “Have you been waiting long?”
“The process was more inconvenient than the time.”
“I’m sorry, I’m so impatient… Please listen to what I have to say first.”
“Ah! sorry. “You didn’t even tell me who I was.”
The man held out his hand. Like wanting to shake hands.
“Nice to meet you. “My name is Park Chang-sik.”
He smiled, showing his teeth.
“Excuse me, is this private?”