[Base break begins.]
[Break 9. Ilya overcomes crisis]
Rest 9. ‘Ilya overcomes crisis ’
Ilya, one of the largest cities, has recently suffered from a killer. I was sick. Whenever a murder occurred in a nearby city, Ilya’s consumption decreased significantly and tax revenues also took a hit.
Citizens were frustrated by the idea that they could not be protected just because they stayed within the city walls, and they wondered whether the city’s actual ruler, Earl Brispin, was incompetent.
However, Count Brispin’s wise and decisive action drove the killer into a corner, and the actions of a clever adventurer finally defeated the killer.
A crisis is an opportunity.
People are praising the achievements of Count Brispin and praising the hero of Ilya who was born with him.
The city is currently in a state of celebration.
In a city that is in a festival state, the recovery rate from fatigue in accommodations during the festival increases, prices decrease, and it becomes easier to gain favor from citizens.
Adventurers must fully rest and train here or in other rest areas before preparing for the next adventure.
Goal: Rest and maintenance.
I feel tired when I fail to achieve my goals.
Current remaining time 「About 30 days」
“Hahahaha! “You destroyed this on a grand scale!”
“Are the materials issues resolved?”
“I think it will be okay because the lord supports it.”
“I’m going to have to work like hell for 15 days.”
The whole city came alive.
The idea of a festival like this taking place simply because the dark cloud over the city had lifted was an unfamiliar scene to those who had relocated, but the citizens enjoyed the festival without any hesitation.
As befits the bustling city atmosphere, the association community was also more lively than usual.
(New)[‘Sea of Fire”s post]
[Publishing date: Just now]
[Title: The most pitiful guy at this time.]
The guy who ran over the barrier in excitement at the unexpected adventure message I’d seen for the first time in his life and lost his head lol
– ㄹㅇ I don’t know if it’s poop or soybean paste. Shouldn’t you know just by looking at it?
– I died while eating it lol
– Ugh, it was poop?
(New)[Post by ‘Woman’s Heartbreaker’]
[Posting date: Just now]
[Title: But honestly, if you have a conscience]
Let’s not laugh at those who were trembling on the other side of the wall haha. They were so ugly
– they even stopped people who tried to help them haha. What should I do if I look over here
? There is someone like that? lol;;
– Is that so? lol;;
(New)[Post by ‘President Hillary’]
[Publishing date: Just now]
[Subject: I’m sorry, but the people who were huddled together and hiding on the other side of the wall…]
The people working on the restoration said that there was a hoarse smell in the place. Deyo? Are you tired?
– I saw someone wearing armor and something flowing.
– To be honest, I would have been bored if I had been there.
– It was much scarier than watching a horror movie alone; Even though I’m tired, I have to admit it haha. To be honest, I’m a little tired.
– What kind of recognition is that? It’s just peeing.
– If you were there, you would have been sick of it right away haha You’ve been scolded for not seeing it in person haha
– In the ㄹㅇ community, they are very ascetics. If they were there, their pants would bulge and become baggy
– if they rap in that state, they’ll be nominated for a Grammy.
– Everyone, calm down! Find the opposite s.e.x!
– That b*stard told me to pee!
– I’m just saying that because I don’t understand, but we’re talking about who pooped and who peed, right?
– This is, after all, a conversation between intellectuals of this era.
– If someone asks about the future of Pandea, bury your head and look at the association community.
– In front of it… I can only see darkness…
(New)[‘Post by Obama’]
[Publishing date: Just now]
[Title: Do you know what the people of Ilia call the ascetic now?]
The hero of the clock tower Hahahahahahahahaha
I even heard of a man driving a bell hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
If the ascetic heard that sound from the clock tower from the clock tower right away from the clock tower
. Haha… But why are there tears in my eyes? …Is it because I laughed too much?
– Actually… I’m a little crazy about the hero of the clock tower, so I’m calling out my nickname in front of the mirror in my dorm. Hahaha –
I’m XXX who drives the bell haha
– Shall we call each other?
– So what’s your nickname?
– I am Genji’s Hotteok.
– I said don’t add cucumbers.
– … It was so f*cking long. Let’s just not call it.
– Haa… bitter… the world is bitter.
(New)[‘Otter Gato”s post]
[Posting date: Just now]
[Title: People in the city are all ascetics. I’m jealous of your popularity… You probably have a girlfriend, right?]
Are you dating the pilgrim you used to go with?
– ㄴㄴ Last time I saw you, I heard you were hanging out with that archer more.
– The archer also looked really strong…
– To be honest, the ascetic was so good…
– Hey, look at these b*stards, they caught the Black Knight. Can you defeat the Black Knight?
– I just cut it to 5 seconds lol
– Are you strong? I can’t believe I lasted 5 seconds;;
– But what is that skill? I saw that he was doing shot put with his summons
– I had a bad time too ㄹㅇ
(New) [‘Post by ‘Farting Jang Pung Pung’]
[Post date: Just now]
[Title: What did you get as a reward?]
I got 1 silver coin lol
– I got 1 potion Dog hahaha
– wow hahaha everyone lost their rewards.
– The ascetic will receive it directly from the Count, right? What should the Count give you?
– Count: The reward is me…
– That’s a monster. As a reward, the monster left.
– But what is Ascetic’s nickname?
– They say they don’t know.
– Is Morundae your nickname?
– No, I really don’t know.
– I’m not an idol, so why can’t I know the nickname? Haha, you’re a mystic.
– That’s why people call themselves ascetics.
– Still better than the hero of the clock tower. I just called you Mr. U, but it’s a nickname that makes the person who calls it feel so distressed that they want to commit suicide haha
Chameli, Kangseol, and this time, even Philia. They were now at Earl Brispin’s quaint villa.
In front of them was a car they had never heard of.
Chameli savored the tea first and then opened her mouth.
“The scent is boring. “Are you from the North?”
“That boredom is the charm of the North. “If it’s the vitality that somehow breaks through the frozen ground and makes life bloom, it’s okay if the scent is a little boring.”
“As expected… it was a rare car. “The hospitality is too much.”
“At best, the water that has been washed with grass is so great for radish… If people who do not know much about tea drink it, it is no different from just mineral water. But…”
Count Brispin stared at the snowfall.
“You don’t enjoy tea? “Even if the hospitality wasn’t good last time, I never thought I’d even try it this time, even though I put a lot of thought into preparing it… Don’t you like it?”
In fact, it was poor etiquette to refuse refreshments prepared by a nobleman, but Kang Seol still declined as politely as possible.
“It’s because I don’t have any knowledge about cars.”
“Haha… Well, it’s a boring hobby for nobles. Anyway, I feel satisfied to be able to host distinguished guests at this villa.”
The Count said, looking at Chameli.
Chameli was humbled by this.
It was usually her responsibility to set these etiquettes.
“You’re a distinguished guest, but…”
“No, you did a great job for Ilia.”
“… I just did what I had to do. “The Black Knight is a harmful entity to Pandea, and Baranoa is ready to draw his sword for Pandea’s justice at any time.”
“The grace of the Holy Kingdom has reached Nevenia, so I can only repay you with praise. “I will try to sort out some things here that could cause problems.”
Brispin said, glancing at Chameli and Snowfall.
“Let’s start by sorting out the damage caused by this Ilya city blockade.”
“yes. Our parish…”
“You will have to choose your words carefully. “If you spit it out carelessly, you won’t be able to pick it up.”
“…is there a lot of damage?”
“The total damage alone is significant. Well, since the citizens volunteered, it was a manpower issue. Even so, there were various problems with the supply of materials…”
Chameli became tearful.
It seemed unfair that their diocese had to pay for everything when it was the Black Knight who destroyed the building.
“However, I do not intend to accept any costs incurred in that area.”
“Is that really true?”
Chameli’s eyes became as bright as a lantern and she jumped up.
“I am also a person who knows shame and grace. “Such support is nothing short of a disgrace to me.”
“… I would like to thank you on behalf of Baranoa for your consideration like Hahae.”
“However, that does not mean that there was no damage, so even if I provide support, citizens may be dissatisfied.”
Kang Seol and his group exchanged glances.
Chameli asked, swallowing.
“I see you have a condition.”
“That makes sense.”
“Haha… So… I’d like to resolve the issues related to this story first.”
Brispin adjusted his posture and looked at the snowfall.
“Did you say snowman?”
“If you kill the Black Knight, Brispin has declared that you will receive a similar reward. “Do you remember?”
“Yes, I remember.”
“Is there anything else you want?”
Options suddenly came to mind before Kang Seol’s solemn eyes.
[Count Brispin has asked what you want as a reward for defeating the Black Knight. I think you need to choose your answer carefully. How would you answer?]
1. How dare I expect personal gain in return for doing what I am supposed to do? I just want you to think that I am here to help the Count wisely rule.
2. How can the results of my actions for the citizens end up in my own self-interest?
3. I will receive whatever you give.
4. I want you to put down your sword.
‘It’s full of hypocritical options.’
In general, when dealing with nobles, such options would pop up.
The easiest way to gain the favor of a nobleman was to tell him what he wanted, either by turning it around or telling him what he wanted 2 or 3 times.
But Kang Seol had no desire to do that at all.
‘In the first place, Ilya plans to leave soon.’
I couldn’t see any adventure that would give me a reason to stay here. Snowfall planned to leave here once the Black Knight’s work was completed.
Just as any employee who has resigned in his heart takes the most unconventional actions, Kang Seol also expressed his wishes without hesitation.
“I would like you to introduce me to a skilled craftsman.”
“Hoo… Were you interested in that? “There are quite a few craftsmen like that in Ilia, right?”
“The craftsmen I want are probably a little different from the craftsmen the Count has in mind.”
“… is it? “If you can tell me what’s different, I’ll do my best.”
a rather large bottle was placed on the table. The black object in the bottle screamed.
【Do you think it will be okay even after doing this? Take care of your mind…】
Snowfall slapped the bottle.
【don’t do it! Don’t appease me!】
Chameli, Philia, and Brispin’s expressions turned grim in an instant.
“Oh my god…”
“Could this be…”
Kang Seol nodded.
“you’re right. “It’s the demonic spirit that controlled the Black Knight.”
“All of this must be burned immediately….”
“I will prepare the purification ritual now!”
Bitan screamed in horror.
【I will stay quiet! I’ll stay still! I will stay still from now on!】
“Are you looking for a craftsman who can completely extinguish your grief?”
Kang Seol shook his head.
“I’m looking for a craftsman who can help me use this thing.”
“Hehe… That’s nonsense. Are you trying to become another black knight?”
“You’re too dangerous!”
Kangseol showed off the two rings she was wearing.
“This… I see, is it a token of the labyrinth?”
“Did you know that I am an ascetic?”
“It’s strange that the transferees are talking so loudly that it doesn’t even reach my ears. This token….”
“It nullifies the power of the abomination.”
“I can’t believe it… I see, that’s why they were targeting that grief.”
Brispin thought for a moment and then came up with an answer.
“I don’t know if he is the right person for your request, but I know a craftsman who can handle this.”
“Is that true?”
To be honest, Kang Seol did not expect to find the right person so quickly.
If Brispin couldn’t find a craftsman to introduce, I thought of some other suitable compensation, but something happened beyond my expectations.
Brispin tapped his forehead with his index finger.
“Okay… But I don’t know if that old man will come forward willingly.”
“it’s okay. “I’ll at least give it a try.”
“Good, then let me introduce you to the craftsman. However… there is a condition. If you accept these conditions, as I mentioned earlier, I will not charge you for the city restoration costs and I will also write a letter of recommendation to your craftsman.”
Kang Seol had already sensed that Brispin was deliberately dragging out the story so that he would have no choice but to accept the conditions.
‘It shouldn’t be a big deal…’
Brispin smiled and put down his teacup.
“This Brispin wants to be your guardian.”
Chameli spat out a small amount of tea.