As soon as the adventure ends, Snow and the group return to the vicinity of the base.
This was what Philia said to Kang Seol.
“I had some confidence, but I think it was just my opinion.”
At least one person nodded and said, as if they had the same thought.
“Really, how can you become so strong? “I’m proud of the fact that I’ve been working hard, but I can’t even match my brother.”
No matter what kind of ordeal I had been through, there was no way that ordeal would be more difficult than what Kang Seol went through.
‘I went through that much hardship.’
If you overwork your body at a low level, the return increases as the level rises.
Snowfall was clearly feeling it.
“I have a place to leave right now. “Thank you, Snowman.”
“I’ll go to Marie too, bro. thank you so much.”
They all left quickly.
Although Kang Seol could not know their honest feelings, I thought that perhaps being with him was a burden.
– Sigh… Because the strong are lonely.
– I just thought that too haha
– Honestly, I don’t think I could have built a snowman on my own haha
– Why are you doing this! At least one person was able to open a door!
– The gap is much bigger than I thought.
As soon as we entered the base, the city became noisy.
“saw? “The score.”
“14 million? “I saw it.”
“How can that be?”
“I guess they’ll give me points if I go later. Otherwise, it would be impossible.”
In fact, even before the advent of kleptomania, going in and out of the city was burdensome for Snowfall.
‘Attention will be drawn because of the score…’
The eyes of influential people spread all over the place, but the former people went one step further and went looking for snowfall in the neighborhood.
They only found out Snow Seol’s identity once, and what happened after that was a sight to behold.
There were some shameless people who asked you to make them your teacher, asked you to share information that you had exclusive access to, and even asked you to lend them money.
– Oh, I’ll pay you back!
I couldn’t forget the faces of the nervous and rude man and woman who said that.
They say that when they go crazy, they ask to lend money to tigers even in front of them. I met people who were just like that.
‘It’s annoying that the transferees recognize me…’
Unlike in the Eternal World, the transferees came here directly, so there must be a way to solve this inconvenience.
‘I think this will have to be resolved sooner or later… hmm?’
Kang Seol suddenly looked at her hand in surprise at the unfamiliar texture she felt while stroking her chin.
“Oh, there was this.”
Items that are literally being used as robberies of Yahum’s items.
The snowfall was strong enough to hit Yahum completely, so if it weren’t for the fact that he was in trouble, he would have been in great trouble because of these gloves.
‘Still, the kleptomaniac did something.’
Gwimun was heading towards conflict with Yahum from the beginning.
It was as if his kleptomania was activated there and he suddenly obtained new equipment out of nowhere, so it was the kleptomania’s fault.
‘Even though I know about people’s business, I still don’t know…’
Why did the kleptomaniac, who only targeted other people’s wallets, notice a valuable item this time and point it out and target it?
‘But there’s no guarantee that things will turn out this well next time, so you have to be careful.’
Snowfall read the information in the gloves.
[Ghost – Exalted from the world: Yahum’s goblin gloves]
Grade: Exalted from the world
Appropriate level: 35 – 43
Defense: 130 (+35)
Yahum Gloves woven by ourselves.
It reveals its magical powers because it has absorbed his demonic energy.
Basic Ability: Intelligence + 30 (+10) Wisdom + 27 (+10) Stamina + 32 (+10)
Special Ability: Flash! (Unique) Action Life Learning (Unique) Action Career Newcomer (Unique) Action Ghost – Yahum’s demonic (inherent) function.
– The chance of enlightenment occurring during battle is greatly increased.
[Life Learning (Unique)]
– Even if the opponent’s level is lower than yours, the chance of enlightenment does not decrease.
[New Career (Unique)]
– The accumulation of proficiency in new abilities derived from enlightenment progresses from the point of honing ‘Proficiency’.
[Ghost – Yahum’s ghost power (unique)]
– You can control the ghost power to a certain extent.
‘It’s an unusual option.’
Aside from other things, I gained a lot of ghost-related options along with the title.
Normally, if this level of options were added together, related abilities would have been derived, but it was dark news.
‘Isn’t it enough to just use the ears in an object?’
Currently, the level of Kangseol’s ability to control demonic energy was at best limited to capturing the demonic energy emanating from objects.
In other words, just to prevent it from leaking out.
‘Well, I guess I’ll understand later.’
Now that we had entered base rest, we had to decide our next destination.
Since nothing had been decided yet, I could make a decision carefully, but as expected, I felt uneasy about spending time with nothing decided.
Naturally, the place where snowfall was headed was the community.
There were more people staying than usual.
“You should have seen the last of that Kaio b*stard! “It was completely crushed and turned into a piece of rice cake.”
“Good. “Adeline is like a sword in this regard.”
Come to think of it, it seemed like the atmosphere of the base had changed after the goat cartel was wiped out.
‘It’s good… right?’
First, Kangseol searched for public opinion after the cartel was defeated.
(New)[Post by ‘Bren Fan Club’]
[Posting date: Just now]
[Title: Foolish warriors and b*stards haha]
All of this happened because Lord Bren, the King God of Emperor Chungmugonggo Tithelightbringer, underwent major surgery with the intention of cutting out the raw flesh. This is peace achieved thanks to your guidance!
If you guys have done nothing to fight Adeline crime, you can all bless Lord Bren’s future!
– I know you didn’t do anything.
– Eh-? You got caught –
– Bren laughed and squirted water. Did Bren catch a named kid? Named says they’ve almost all taken down the transferees.
– That guy with an innocent brain who charges into street fights on horseback… Let’s not make fun of him too much.
– But the kid is good.
– They say the crow was a complete monster. Of course, there are only rumors…
(New) [‘Gukbbong”s post]
[Posting date: just now]
[Title: What’s really funny about me at the moment.]
Why is Gukppong, which didn’t exist when I was a citizen of the Republic of Korea, filling up in Adeline? The straight-line distance from Marcel to Caio… We decided to call it the ‘Road of Freedom’…
– Are you human? Hahahahaha actually me too.
– The only one who steps up for us is Adeline ㅠㅠ
– Look at Nevenia haha Adeline is Miss Fairy Jin
– The country next door is sick and looks comparatively superior haha
– Yes~ I’m a wandering adventurer anyway so I don’t belong to the country~
– Yes, I can’t even enter Nevenia because the border is completely closed due to the civil war.
Fortunately, public opinion on disbanding the cartel seemed positive. If you think about it, it seems like the information about him who led the dismantlement of the cartel was also not exposed.
However, these are the Nevenia stories I discovered while checking public opinion.
‘Is the problem serious?’
I was interested in Nevenia because it was a place he passed by.
(New)[‘Border Crossing’s post’]
[Posting date: just now]
[Title: Things are going well in Nevenia haha]
Have you heard the latest news?
– Please tell me?
– King Hain III passes away.
– Wow, crazy lol
– The prince inherited the throne by announcing a major national reform plan. Hein becomes 4 years old.
– What about the princess?
– That was… so f*cking funny.
– The country is currently in shambles due to local civil war and other things, right?
– Yes, that’s right. Because of that, the border was also closed.
– It seems like they put that on the princess.
– crazy;; Does that work?
– It worked.
[Posting date: just now]
[Title: Detailed summary of Nevenia situation]
Hello, I am Hisashiburi, the king of beaks.
Someone explained it below. About Nevenia?
The specific cause of this incident is that Hain IV’s character is a mess, and the subjects who are addicted to corruption are clinging to Hain IV.
Unfortunately for the princess, it seems that it was the concubine’s child. Legitimacy was pushed aside and power was lacking as all the corrupt officials in power were attached to the prince.
The prince appears to be planning to use this succession as an opportunity to get rid of the princess who was a thorn in his eyes. Some loyal subjects showed moves to follow the princess.
– Oh damn exciting! so? What happened?
– Princess ㅌㅌ The prince is tracking the princess. The former are also targeting the princess.
– Eh? Why the princess!
– It seems that when King Hain IV ascended to the throne, he established a policy of harmonizing with various transferees. And he blames the princess for his past sins.
– Wow, crazy… they don’t know what we know too?
– know. It’s clear that I’m sick, but I’m being swept away. They just need something to pour their anger into.
– From the perspective of the transferees, it is an obvious choice. Servant IV is still a lion even if he loses a few teeth. On the other hand, the princess is like a leaf swept away by a storm. It’s up to you to follow the servant who has all the power or to follow the princess while shedding blood.
– Do you think there will be justice? Haha, if Servant IV offers you an item, there must be a lot of people who will take off their pants and run away?
– It has already been declared that the person who captures the princess will be given an item equivalent to a national treasure. That’s not why there’s so much fuss haha
– Dogs and pigs… Rustling…
– No way… You’re after the princess too…
– Woof woof! Gulp!
– Isn’t that a bit much? Won’t the ex-convicts come forward like they did in the cartel era?
– The cartel is the former and Servant IV is the king. Treason? Hahaha, after the death of King Hain III, while the embers of the civil war were fading away, some crazy traitor hahaha
Justice or God.
or some noble values, etc.
After the aliens appeared in Pandea, the value of all of them fell to the ground.
A world that revolves around efficiency and violence.
“That’s too bad.”
More than anything else, I felt sorry for the princess, whose life was in danger of falling victim to such lowly measures.
What can we do? Everyone is in the cycle of efficiency and violence.
– It’s unfortunate, but…
– It’s something that can’t be helped.
– It’s okay if it’s not just me~
Next, Kang Seol checked the letters that had been sent to her.
There were numerous letters that arrived in the names of Kyung-taek Cho and So-mi Han, who communicated regularly.
Most of the time, they were conveying news about themselves and at the same time asking how Kangseol was doing.
‘Who is this?’
There was a letter that arrived anonymously.
Kang Seol checked who was around and read the contents of the letter.
– Earl Brispin.
An opponent who reveals his identity first.
‘It was Earl Brispin. But why…’
Why did he send a letter to himself?
Kang Seol was indebted to him several times. He arranged a meeting with Frannan, who could now be considered his ally, and cleared the air of the trouble he had caused with the Gatif family, a Timbrian noble family.
‘Now that I think about it, we also exchanged help when fighting the Black Knight…’
We may have had a closer relationship than we thought. Anyway, Kang Seol continued reading his letter.
– You haven’t forgotten the promise you made with me, right?
A promise… a promise…
Kang Seol tilted her head and recalled the past. Soon Brispin’s face appeared in his mind.
– As I said, this is an investment for the future. Later, when the situation becomes really urgent, please listen to me just once. That’s enough.
What he said earlier was imprinted in my mind, and I looked again for the word about promise in the letter.
– This is the promise. It would be better to meet and talk in person, but the situation is urgent, so I am delivering the news through a letter.
Kang Seol was greatly embarrassed after reading the line below.
– I am with Princess Liona now.
As far as Kang Seol knew, there was only one princess who used the name Liona.
– I want you to get us out of the clutches of damned Servant IV. The meeting place is…
This is an absolute refusal.
‘If you’re wrong, you’ll be accused of treason, and anyway… Anyway… it’s not even worth half a penny. No matter how I am, it is dangerous. It should never, ever be accepted.’
– Of course, there must be a good reason to take risks. We have the black statue from Kingdom Vigo.
At those words, Kang Seol instantly recalls information about dozens of statues in his head.
No matter how long ago it was, only Kang Seol could capture the features and remember the exact name.
– It’s a statue of a woman with her face wrapped in bandages hugging herself. I don’t know the exact name of this item, but it is definitely something unusual.
A statue of a woman hugging herself with her face wrapped in bandages. They even said that the statue was black, so this was confirmed.
A snowstorm that reminds me of the source of an object.
‘The doctrine of eternal life… is a thing.’
– The place where this came from is a place called Yeongsaenggyo…
‘I have no choice but to go. ‘That object…’
– There is also a rumor that it was once an object carried by an immortal.
‘Because it’s mine.’
That black statue was an item used by immortals in the past.
The name of the object.
‘The joy of the fallen.’
Snowfall’s pupils relaxed.
Viewers were shocked by Kang Seol’s reaction.
– No? Haha, you’re not going, right?
– Yes, Brispin dies alone~ Snowmen don’t die lol
– What are you doing, let’s go west lol We’re going west.
– They should take care of their own business! A grown adult haha
– what are you doing haha don’t you delete the letter haha?
– Someone please sponsor me. Support me not to go!
– I can’t hear you, so what are you doing?
– Ah… that expression… that steadfast expression.
It all started with this one letter.
* * *
Some time later, near the border between Adeline and Nevenia.
“Hehe… I always get nervous whenever this moment comes.”
“Don’t try to find out too much about me. “If an ordinary person even found out my identity, it would hurt me.”
A man with quite a beard asked a man walking alongside him.
“But you don’t have average courage either. “Do you have a lover?”
“Ah, answer me. “There’s no need to hide it from me.”
“Oh my, this is frustrating… Am I working with a golem?”
– It’s okay if it’s not just me, eeeeee…
– It’s just me!
– I’m the only one who got f*cked!
The man stroked his beard once, wrinkled his nose and spoke.
“Get these ready. “Please change into the prepared clothes.”
Then the people in the carriage began to change their clothes.
“I’ve sent a lot of people across the border, but this is the first time I’ve seen someone like you.”
“In this situation, there is a case of moving from Adeline to Nevenia. Usually it was the other way around. Why is there an uproar now because of the princess’s rebellion plot? “It’s amazing, it’s amazing.”
Snowfall, wearing a strange mask, spoke to the border broker.
“…There is absolutely nothing in the world.”